Ace Your Taxes
Give Us a Call
Cell -  650-464-7113
HomeAbout UsServices Free Tax Advice from Boomer

We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.

We provide a variety of services including:

Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
IRS and State Audit Representation
QuickBooks setup, support and training
Business startup services
Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
What is an Enrolled Agent? An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals.

What does the term “Enrolled Agent” mean?“Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and “Agent” means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer at the IRS. Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the IRS. The Enrolled Agent profession dates back to 1884 when, after questionable claims had been presented for Civil War losses, Congress acted to regulate persons who represented citizens in their dealings with the U.S. Treasury Department.

How does one become an Enrolled Agent?The license is earned in one of two ways, by passing a comprehensive examination which covers all aspects of the tax code, or having worked at the IRS for five years in a position which regularly interpreted and applied the tax code and its regulations. All candidates are subjected to a rigorous background check conducted by the IRS.

How can Enrolled Agent help me?Enrolled Agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled Agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS

Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
About Ace Your Taxes

Jack Warrington, EA  is an Enrolled Agent licensed by the United States Treasury Department, and is a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute.

Jack specializes in representing the distressed taxpayer before the Internal Revenue Service and the California Franchise Tax Board. He works in the area of audits, appeals, and collections for his clients.  

Jack has been in the tax preparation, representation and planning business for over 25 years.  He has worked with individuals, families, sole proprietors, partnerships, and estates on tax planning dealing with unusual and complicated issues.  

Mary Lou McFadden, EA, CFP (R) is an Enrolled Agent licensed by the United States Treasury Department.  She has been working in the financial services industry since the the early 1990's specializing in small business planning, tax preparation and planning for individuals and privately held corporations.

Mary Lou received her Bachelor's Degree from the University of California, Berkeley; and obtained her Certificate in Personal Financial Planning from the University of California , Berkeley Extension Program.

​Jack and Mary Lou formed a business alliance bringing together their different personalities, backgrounds, and skills. 
They can be reached at their office in Santa Fe, New Mexico  

Mailing Address:​
J.W.Warrington and Assoicates
3005 South St. Francis Dr., D-1, 129
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
 Cell Number: 650-464-7113
Interested in learning more about us?
Contact Us